Autobody or Industrial Mechanic and Fabricator
MK Consultancy Services Pte Ltd
Job Title: Autobody or Industrial Mechanic and Fabricator
Location : Ottawa, Canada
To building fuel Tankers, Trucks and Participate in all aspects of Mechanical assembly, Pipefitting, Welding and Fabrication work. Mechanical installation and repair of tank, pump and meter on trucks at its facility. In addition, the work will involve drilling, grinding, buffing, using the shear and brake and pipe fitting.
• Assemble and dissemble of pumps, meters, and mechanical Tank Truck equipments
• Repair, replace, overhaul and maintenance of pumps, digital meters, and mechanical tank equipments
• Involve in steel structure, piping welding, fabrication and installation
• Familiar with cutting, grinding and drilling works
• Perform fit up and welding Inspection for steel structure and piping fabrication
• Minimum of 5 years’ of experience in Mechanical Tank on truck, Pump and Meter or Related Industries.
• Experience with stainless steel and aluminium MIG/TIG is an asset.
• Previous experience servicing vehicles or similar Mechanical is an asset.
• Previous experience with brake and shear and similar Mechanical is an asset.
• Transportation to and from the workplace (valid driver’s license).
• Minimum High school Education (10 class)
• English level is must, and Skills Trades exam to pass near future
Salary : S$48,000 – 60,000 Per Year
Type of visa:
Transitional Work Permit to Permanent Resident VISA
English level: 50% and above Average
No of Positions:5
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.