Automation Equipment Technician
AMHS Technician provides maintenance support to the factory Automated Material Handling Systems AMHS within a clean room environment.
In this position you will be providing onsite support to Automated Material Handling Systems AMHS as part of a 24 X 7 operations support team for Fab11x.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Monitor the AMHS systems in a dynamic environment to detect and respond to system issues.
- Provide timely response to, and recovery of, equipment issues, logging system problems and errors in designated databases.
- Escalate problems to AMHS hardware engineers or other related product owners.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance of specific AMHS equipment and sub assemblies.
- Provide project support for installation/modification projects as needed.
- You could also be responsible for technical functions in support of engineering activities such as design, test, checkout, modifications, fabrications, of design circuitry, electro-mechanical systems, or specialized test equipment.
- Conduct engineering tests and detailed experimental testing to collect data or assist in research work.
- Perform operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Assignments are semi-routine in nature.
- Work performed within generally defined parameters.
- Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems.
- Complete automation training will be offered to provide further career path to other automation domains.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong multitask skills
- Great communication skills
- Willing to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
- Passionate in programming and learning new software technologies
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Ideal candidate must have a High School Degree, and/or Technical Associates' Degree, and/or Bachelor's Degre,e and/or Military Experience in Electronics, Electro Mechanical devices or any other related area.
- This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Previous experience working in a face paced sustaining industrial electromechanical equipment in a high-volume manufacturing environment is preferred.
- General knowledge of electromechanical systems, including robotic drives, actuators and micro-controllers.
- Previous experience reading and interpreting electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
- English: basic speaking and written.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.