Azure Data Technical Lead
Note: Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada. These roles are
not suitable for sponsorship under Canadian Labour Market Impact Assessment
* Design and Develop data Ingestion using ADF and processing layer using
* Design solutions on Microsoft Azure and related technologies including
ADF, ADLS,ASA, AAS,AML and Power BI
* Work with the SMEs to implement and build data flows
* Manage data related requests, analyze issues and provide efficient
resolution. Design all program specifications and perform required tests.
* Prepare code for all modules according to required specification.
* Monitor all production issues and inquiries and provide efficient
* Evaluate all functional requirements, map documents, and troubleshoot all
* Document all technical specifications and associates project
* Design all test cases to provide support to all systems and perform unit
* 10+ years of success in consultative/complex deployment project, design,
implementation and/or support of data and analytics solutions
* Hands on development Design and Develop applications using Azure ADF
* In depth understanding of Spark Architecture including Spark Core, Spark
SQL, Data Frames, Spark Streaming, RDD caching, Spark MLib.
* Expertise in using Spark SQL with various data sources like JSON, Parquet
and Key Value Pair.
* Experience in creating tables, partitioning, bucketing, loading and
aggregating data using Spark SQL/Scala
* In depth understanding of Azure cloud and Data lake and Analytics
solutions on Azure
* Able to build ingestion to ADLS and enable BI layer for Analytics
* Strong understanding of Data Modeling and defining conceptual logical and
physical data models
* Proven track record of building deep sales/technical relationships with
CXO s and practice building executives within highly strategic system
* Experience in managing various client relationships to get consensus on
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 08 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional
services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology
models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach
helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is
consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how
Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.