Back-end Technical Lead | .Net core| AWS | Microservices
Our client is a classic SaaS software product disruptor. They are privately owned and led by industry experts who recognised that market incumbents were unwilling to invest in new technology, losing touch with changing market needs and user expectations. They responded by creating a 'built for user' product utilising latest technology to meet this need, and in successfully doing so have captured 30% of their market since launching in 2015.
With 2000+ customers and more than $1b transactions per month, they at early stages of rapid company growth. With a reputation as the best software in their industry, their business has surges as the top pick for customers forced to migrate from windows based legacy systems into the cloud due to Covid.
They are now focussed on scaling and technical efficiency through automation and innovation, requiring a Tech Lead to mentor and develop a talented Scrum team of six.
What you will bring…
- Outstanding communication skills
- Driven by 'the why', you will have a passion for continuous improvement and driving a culture of ownership and finding better ways
- Strong leadership, with a passion for mentoring and helping talented team members progress in their careers by becoming better at their craft
- Expert understanding of .Net core, SOLID principals, TDD, DDD & Microservices
- Elite C# coding skills
- Elite understanding of writing testable code and testing best practices
- Distributed systems and CQRS & event sourcing experience desirable
- CD journey experience desirable
This is an opportunity for a skilled leader to work with and lead amazing people, in an energised culture who are just starting to hit their straps. To be considered for this position, please apply now. This role in being managed by Software Practice Lead Dan Gordon (CSM & CPO) & Lead Software Recruiter Sarah Kissane. Job #204889
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.