Banking Services Operations Associate II Lockbox Processor
Monday -Friday 8 AM - 4:30 PM (or completion)
This is not a remote position.
Prepares and processes payments according to account specifications
for Lockbox customers.
* Open and prepare deposits for processing using customer specific
* Key deposit batch information into Lockbox application.
* Capture check and document images utilizing high-speed imaging
* Complete data entry based on customer specific documented
* Complete check keying including dollar amounts and MICR line
* Process credit card transactions utilizing merchant services
* Review and prepare completed deposits for return to customer.
* Prepare, balance and send customer data transmissions.
* Understand and adhere to the Company s risk and regulatory
standards, policies and controls in accordance with the
Company s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing
escalation to management.
* Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the
M&T Bank brand.
* Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely
implementation of internal and external audit points together with
any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
* Complete other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent (GED) and a minimum of
1 year general work experience
Amherst, New York, United States of America
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.