BDM - Transformers & Switchgear
About the Role
Due to recent success, my client is seeking a BDM to continue expanding their power business. The product focus will be mainly on transformers and switchgear, although there is a range of HV/MV apparatus available to clients. Strong stakeholder qualities are essential to manage existing clients, as well as winning over new clients for future business. You will be knowledgeable on transformers, switchgear, HV or MV products and any existing relationships will be beneficial. As it is a nationwide role, there is flexibility to work from home and travel when required.
Skills & Experience
- Sales experience for transformers, switchgear or HV/MV apparatus
- Excellent stakeholder management qualities
- Up to date with regulations and products across the industry
- Good understanding of potential clients and competitors
- Willingness to travel when required
- Ability to deliver sales targets effectively
- Work from home
- Reputable company with diverse product range
- Existing client relationships in place
- Good commission scheme
If you are interested and believe you have the required experience, please apply now with your updated CV and cover letter to Nathan Shackcloth, or call 02 8079 0*** for a confidential discussion.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.