Branch Manager Houston, TX
Branch Manager - Houston, TX
H & E Equipment Services is one of the largest integrated equipment companies in the nation that provides the higher standard in equipment sales, rental, parts, and service. With locations across the United States, we pride ourselves on being an equipment company, run by equipment people. We leverage our national portfolio of equipment with a local approach to provide reliability, fair prices and the support of a first-class service team. Where others stop, we continue.
The Branch Manager reports to the Regional Vice President and will be responsible for the overall success of the entire branch operations. This role will have full operational and P & L responsibilities for the respective branch with direct oversight of sales, rental, parts and service of all construction equipment, transportation and support personnel. The ideal candidate should be a problem solver, motivated, self-driven and a proven leader of people.
- Oversees all operations within the branch including sales, rentals, parts and service
- Solid understanding of P & L management to ensure business plans are achieved
- Builds work relationships with staff to maintain a high level of customer service and support in a positive team oriented branch environment
- Ability to analyze and use operational information to create positive actions and results
- Promotes an encouraging and safe work place and adheres to company policy and procedure including compliance with State, Federal, OSHA and D.O.T regulations
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels within the branch and provides continuous coaching, training, support and performance feedback
- Maintains thorough knowledge of market trends and conditions
- Must be self-driven, team builder and highly motivated
- Clear driving record and the ability to travel periodically
- A minimum of 3-5 years equipment rental management experience within a rental operation or dealership with increasing job scope and responsibility
- Knowledgeable in construction equipment and rental operations with strong financial aptitude
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel, Word and Outlook), SAP experience a plus
- Superior leadership, communication and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task a must
Searching for a solid, growth-oriented company that values its employees? Join H & E Equipment Services! We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401K with company matching and ongoing training and development opportunities.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.