Branch Manager, Kingston
Req #: 15466
Herc Rentals Inc. (NYSE: HRI) is an equipment rental firm committed to providing its customers with unparalleled service and expert solutions needed to take on the most demanding jobs.
With more than 50 years of equipment rental expertise, our growing team consists of more than 5,000 employees and 270 company-owned branches. Herc Rentals continues to evolve and grow through technological innovations, expanded product offerings, value-added services and consultative services that support its customers' construction, industrial, remediation and maintenance projects.
We aspire to be the supplier, employer and investment of choice in our industry, with core values that promote a culture built on honesty, excellence, respect, and commitment.
The Branch Manager leads in the management and direction of the branch to ensure positive revenue generation, providing the highest standard of customer service and continued excellence in productivity. The Branch Manager identifies areas of improving its competitive position as well as maximizing the profitability of the work location. As a part of our team, you will help to fulfill our vision of becoming the supplier of choice in the rental industry.
Profit and loss reporting, budgetary planning, operational reviews
Operational reviews and processes
Developing and maintaining relationships with customers
Employee relations and maintaining appropriate staffing levels
Developing, implementing and training staff on safety plans
Maintain Federal compliance with OSHA regulations and DOT standards
- Strong Customer Orientation
- A strong team player, experience with high performance teams
- Ability to travel
- Commitment to company values
- Computer competence
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
- Employee training and development
- Good judgment and strong decision
- Administer policy in an efficient and professional manner
- Demonstrated knowledge of business acumen
- Drives Collaboration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with superb analytical skills.
- Flexibility: An ability to adjust to changes that occur in the workplace
- Inspires and Motivates Others to High Performance
- KPI Driven
- Must be respectful, professional and open minded, have a strong commitment to excellence and have an unwavering commitment to the highest standards of integrity, honesty, and business ethics.
- Safety Awareness: Understands, follows, and motivates individuals to follow the safety rules and regulations
- Strong fleet knowledge
A minimum of 2 years of progressive operational management experience in the equipment rental or related industry
Ability organize and manage multiple priorities
Ability to work well with others across many organizations including development, sales, marketing, finance, customer support, and field service
Must understand profit and loss statements and balance sheets
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related industry/field preferred
Conditions of Employment
A valid driver's license with a clean driving record
At Herc Rentals, our success depends on the success of our people. Our ability to provide exceptional service to our customers and maintain a leadership position in our industry is a result of the people we hire and develop. We are growing in dynamic new ways and we recognize that the right people, offering their ideas and expertise, will enable us to continue our success.
Herc Rentals provides an excellent compensation and benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive medical, dental, vision care, life insurance coverage, paid vacation and holidays.
Herc Rentals is an equal opportunity employer
Job Segment: Branch Manager, Medical, Manager, Marketing Manager, Management, Healthcare, Marketing, Customer Service
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.