Brand Strategy Manager
Click Apply Now if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
Brand Strategy Manager
Founded in 1991, Addison Whitney is a full-service brand development and identity consulting firm with a passion for building strong brands. Brand Strategy is responsible for Addison Whitney strategy projects from proposal phase to final recommendations. Projects include brand equity assessments, brand positioning and messaging, brand portfolio strategy, and brand implementation strategy at the corporate, divisional and product levels. Maintaining the highest level of quality for both internal and external products is a goal of all Addison Whitney staff members. We are always looking for new talent to add to our team and would be interested in extraordinary brand managers and brand strategists.
Description of Duties
• Creative, analytic and strategic thinking
• Deadline-oriented/produce top-quality work under pressure
• Ability to interact directly with and present to clients
• Ability to interpret and analyze market research data to make clear strategy recommendations
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
• Ability to build consensus among multiple groups
• Excellent oral presentation skills
• Excellent writing skills
• Work with consultants to pitch Addison Whitney’s brand strategy capabilities to potential clients, in person and/or by telephone
• Create internal and external interview questionnaires and conduct executive, employee and customer interviews
• Conduct internal and external brand audits and present findings
• Review and analyze existing research and present findings
• Develop brand strategy workshops and lead workshop activities in conjunction with consultants
• Help scope and develop brand equity assessment research and questionnaires
• Analyze and interpret primary market research data to identify potential brand strategy opportunities for clients
• Conduct analysis of potential brand strategy options to identify the most viable option(s)
• Develop presentations outlining strategy options, recommendations and analysis for clients
• Help consultants present and defend research findings and recommended strategies
• Take part in ongoing review calls with the client’s project team
• Develop presentations to aid clients in securing executive buy-in for recommended strategies
• Develop brand launch plans
• Develop final client products/deliverables, including brand education, guidelines for positioning, messaging and portfolio strategy, brand decision trees, brand strategy implementation and product naming guidelines
• Work with consultant to ensure projects are satisfactorily concluded
• Maintain a presence as a positive addition to the organization and supporter of Operational and Corporate initiatives to benefit company growth.
We offer a competitive salary, company sponsored premium Insurance Plan, Life Insurance, Company-Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal and Sick Days, and a 401(k) Plan.
It is recommended that you visit our website at www.addisonwhitney.com to learn more about the services we offer before applying.
Compensation: Salaried Position (Based on experience – minimum 3 years required)
Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Please send writing samples along with your resume and cover letter : **@addisonwhitney.com
North Carolina [NC]
Amount of Travel
Less than 25%
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.