Business Analysis Manager
The Business Analysis Manager is an intermediate management-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
- Manage a team of business analysts supporting one large system or multiple systems and contribute to planning, resource planning, budget management and formulation of procedures
- Consult with business end users to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new projects and process enhancements
- Assist system change processes from requirements through implementation by providing technical knowledge to ensure efficiency
- Evaluate performance and make recommendations for pay increases, hiring, terminations and other personnel actions as duties as assigned, including performing quality control activities
- Work with internal parties to achieve business goals and negotiate with external parties as needed
- Provide evaluative judgments based on analysis of information in complicated and unique situations
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Proven interpersonal, collaboration, diplomatic, influencing, planning and organizational skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to effectively use complex analytical, interpretive and problem-solving techniques
- Proven relationship management skills to partner and influence across organizational lines
- Demonstrated ability to be work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines with proactive, decisiveness and flexibilit
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
The role is part of the Citi Data and Analytics - Regulatory Team reporting to Global Regulatory Projects Team. The group leads execution of consent order projects in 17 markets across APAC/EMEA.
The position will be responsible for business analysis, support and implementation of regulatory projects across the entire range of retail banking products. The candidate will be required to work with Compliance team, Technology, Operations and Risk & Control partners on execution of these technology/business initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support business risk and control initiatives, including AML, End user commuting, Sanctions and Data governance
- Work on various concurrent projects and initiatives through analysis, coordination, and leadership as required.
- Manage projects, resources and team utilization optimally to ensure regulatory deadlines are met.
- Management reporting of regulatory BOW and cross-functional initiatives involving compliance .
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.