Business Analyst - Lender Product
Lendi is Australia's #1 online home loan platform and we're revolutionising the industry with best-in-class technology and a suite of tools that takes the hard work out of home loans - for our Customers and Brokers alike.
Due to growth, we're seeking a Business Analyst experienced in home lending and digital.
Reporting to our Head of Lender Product, you'll be:
- Working closely with key stakeholders, end users and engineers to translate business needs into tangible and practical solutions
- Demonstrating proven analytical skills with a 'can do' attitude – we're looking for someone who can propose, document and deliver
- Delivering clear and concise end to end user stories and functional requirement definition to drive both frontend and backend development
- Representing the customer and the business as a Product Owner, helping to define and prioritise backlog.
Your skills, attributes & experience will include (but not be limited to:
- Experience in residential home loans with an understanding of the end to end life cycle
- 2+ years demonstrated Business Analyst experience in software delivery or have been lending subject experts in technology projects
- Awareness of digital design and connectivity with the backend
- Ability to facilitate and run workshops, and possess very strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in high paced, complex and diverse IT environments
- Demonstrated experience in gathering business requirements and translating into user stories within a scrum framework
- Driven & motivated, with the ability to inform & influence stakeholders at all levels
- Strong communication and prior experience using Confluence and Jira
- Ability to manage own workload amid changing priorities.
To be considered, you'll need experience in implementing new systems. You'll be a team worker who enjoys working in a nimble, smaller project team that is very delivery focused. Excellent communication skills are essential, as is the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders.
Company benefits & perks:
- Free gym membership
- Office yoga
- Free massages
- A week's additional annual leave after 3 years' service
- Open pantry with complimentary food for staff
- Complimentary beer/wine fridge open on Friday afternoon
- Friendly, work hard, play hard culture
- A wide variety of social & health and well being initiatives.
This is a chance to join an industry-leading marketing and tech business experiencing year on year growth. As such, the opportunities for career advancement will be significant. As a forward-thinking, entrepreneurial Fintech, we love what we do, and want to take people like you on the journey.
Apply now to be part of our Australian success story!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.