Business Analyst (Source to-Pay)
Job Number: BAN000WG
Job: Information Technology Central Team Support Regular Full-time regular No Washington-Vancouver-Banfield Banfield 18101 SE 6th Way 98683
Business Analyst (Source-to-Pay)
As a member of the Global BusinessSystems (GBS) team, the Business Analyst - Source to Pay (S2P) will serve akey role as the IT business partner for transformation initiatives providingprocess design and systems configuration expertise across the enterprise.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Internal consultant to shared services process andimprovement
- Engage with procurement & finance organization todefine the future state of S2P business processes through quantitative analysisand review of current processes.
- Identify wasteful/inefficient points in the processand engage with impacted parties to determine future state.
- Identify leading practices and drive adoption,optimized system utilization and continuous process improvement outcomes
- Play active role in reviewing Coupa release upgradesand analyzing impact of new features or changes to existing features
- Provide 2nd or 3rd level support to business-users ofCoupa. Assist in managing, monitoring and troubleshooting integrations
- Ability to learn on the fly and address keystakeholder needs
Knowledge,Skills & Abilities:
Bachelor'sdegree in a related field or comparable qualification/experience
3-5 years of relevant experience in commercial/procurement function.
Experienceand knowledge working on P2P systems (Oracle and/or Coupa preferred).
Structuredand target-oriented working style, assertiveness with clear focus on processimprovement.
Understandingof various support center functions and their impact to the business required.
Healthcare background advantageous (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical,etc.).
WEARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield PetHospital strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals andpromotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospitalis an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, nationalorigin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information,status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual withdisability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, stateand local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfieldlocation.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.