Business Architecture Analyst
Business Architecture Analyst
Description of the position
The Brand and Marketing Communications team leads and maintains our corporate positioning including brand and messaging as well as provides a range of shared services to the rest of the organization, including design services, online and digital services, paid media and social media, analytics and intelligence, experience centers, events and hospitality services.
The Business Architecture Analyst supports the identification of key process improvements within the Shared Service and broader campaign teams which can be operationalized into tools, codified into key process changes, and ultimately trained/implemented within the organization to drive measurable improvements in marketing effectiveness, efficiency, or timeliness. This expert in marketing tools, process and data works closely with the Business Architecture Manager and the rest of the shared services team to identify, track and improve on key aspects of the marketing ecosystem, including ensuring that our marketing information is effective across different platforms and systems.
Key tasks and responsibilities
· Serves as overall owner of marketing data, finding issues proactively, communicating issues, and tracking resolution across parties
· Ensures data being moved across our internal systems is clean, appended and accurate
· Performs routine data audits for appropriate field population and accuracy
· Works with analytics teams and the IT platform owners to resolve any data discrepancies
· Responsible for resolution planning and tracking as well as ensuring new processes are defined which stop issues from raising post-fix implementation
· Serves as business owner for OpenPrise data append process and accuracy
· Responsible for Marketo and SFDC data cleanup and de-duplication
· Works with Sales Operations and IT to prioritize roadmap items, communicate business needs, coordinate launch, and test changes
· Closely works with shared services to identify improvements to campaign administration tools such as Percolate, as well as drive requirements for new associated enhancements
· Works with Marketing IT teams to track planned enhancements and to coordinate budget, roadmap, IT submissions, and key dates
· Acts as a coordinator for planning process and technology changes, and serves as the head of governance for pending changes within the Digital Demand team
· Supports the creation of a Marketing Technology Roadmap
· Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively to find answers and a passion for problem-solving
· Exceptional time management, attention to detail, prioritization, and both verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to seamlessly juggle multiple projects and responsibilities from a variety of stakeholders in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
· Create, manage and communicate plans clearly and comprehensively to ensure all stakeholders are engaged.
· Track and measure results to ensure impact and improvement over time
· Success metrics clearly identified and communicated regularly.
Proactive sharing with immediate teams and management information sharing
Campaign teams/B2B, B2C, TECH, NBL
· 5-7 years of experience in a business or technical analyst role in Marketing
· Good understanding of Marketo and working knowledge of SFDC.
· Experience in data integration analysis, including a good understanding of marketing 3rd-party data integration and append services
· Demonstrated experience in working with E2E Marketing lead lifecycles
· Experience in technical management of key aspects of marketing, including but not limited to, email, nurturing, lead management, paid media, social media, web, or events
· Experience managing the ongoing user-administration or configuration of one or more marketing tools
· Experience in Salesforce CRM and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
· Ability to articulate demand generation, nurturing and scoring principles to all levels of expertise.
· Experience with B-to-B results-oriented demand generation and digital marketing campaigns with proven history in optimizing results
· Proficient using Excel and PPT.
· Extremely detail oriented, self-starter who can multi-task well in a fast-paced, growth driven environment.
· Ability to explain key marketing processes both in verbal and in written form
· Strong presenter and communicator, able to explain the linkage of data, process and tools to business users
· Strong knowledge of marketing strategy, techniques, effectiveness, tools and functional competencies relevant to the role
· Understanding of data validation tools and procedures as well as tools (e.g. SQL) to analyze data
· Experience conducting user acceptance training and requirements/design sessions with a variety of skill levels and proficiencies.
· Pragmatic solution-solving and willingness to roll-up sleeves to get work done
· High ethical standards; able to manage very confidential information and projects.
· Self-starter and strategic thinker, with good critical thinking skills and problem-solving ability.
· Sufficient technology and industry understanding
· Ability to communicate crisply and clearly, at appropriate levels
· Fast learner, able to understand new technologies and process changes
· Creative and innovative in style, and flexible and able to shift strategies and tactics when required.
· Project management and change management
· Detail oriented, well organised and efficient with time management.
· Strong presenter with good English language skills (both in person and virtually)
· Able to work effectively in a rapidly changing and demanding virtual environment across global time zones
· Proactive and collaborative work style with a bias for action.
· Able to influence others to support decisions.
· Strong results orientation and business driven mentality
· Good interpersonal skills to work as part of a team combined with ability to engage with senior leaders
· Training and/or consulting experience is a plus.
· Global experience is a plus
· Education level required: BS or MS in an engineering or technical field or similar work experience
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.