Business Development Analyst
WWC is looking for a creative Business Development Analyst to join our Federal
Business Development Team. This person is excels in research and analysis of
various topics. This is a dynamic position working within several areas of our
business to include, Business Development, Account Management, Proposals and
Marketing. Some travel within the DC/VA/MD area may be required. This position
will report to a Director or Vice President level.
* Help build and manage a robust pipeline of opportunities to meet
corporate goals and sales quota
* Assist in the development of win strategies and capture plans for
* Work with capture team to develop technical solutions
* Identify potential teaming partners for both single and multiple award
* Support price to win efforts
* Develop and maintain customer relationships, and engage with target
community through conferences, industry events, customer meetings, etc.
* Development of the planning, designing and implementing of business
plans, such as, capture plans and customer presentations
* Develop and collate data calls for opportunities
* Expand and grow business base by developing new customer and company
* IDIQ Management Teaming, Kick-offs, and Task order management
* Manage a gated business development pipeline
* Brief management on weekly milestones and achievements
* This is a hands-on position requiring presentation capabilities and
infrequent public speaking
* Research new opportunities, customers, and competitors using various open
source tools such as beta.SAM, Capture2Proposal, and IDIQ/vehicle portals
such as Navy Seaport Next Gen, GSA OASIS, GSA HCaTS, GSA STARS II, NIH
CIO-SP/3, and other Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC)
* Research acquisition forecasts for various agencies on a regular basis to
maintain awareness of upcoming opportunities of interest to WWC.
* Research, write, edit, and proofread data and content for use in
* Help support technical volumes write-ups for use in proposals
* Help support past performance write-ups for use in proposals
* Work with design teams to translate content into graphics
* Participate in proposal reviews
Wittenberg Weiner Consulting, LLC (WWC) is a small, woman-owned business
providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
At WWC, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is
comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the
globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former
federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and
business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to
succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC is invested in
the longterm success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons.
Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a
merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to
utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your
request to WWC HR at .
WWC is an Equal Opportunity Employer we do not discriminate based on age,
race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants
have rights under Federal Employment Laws Equal Employment Opportunity and
Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
WWC's Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for
employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal
regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal
business hours by making an appointment with WWC HR at .
* Bachelors Degree.
* Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications,
specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Superior written and verbal communication/presentation skills are
* Experience researching and understanding complex information
* Effective organizational skills and the ability to self-prioritize tasks
* Able to work independently, managing multiple projects and proposals at
* Experience interacting effectively and positively with individuals at all
levels of the organization under tight deadlines in order to meet company
* Must be able to occasionally work evenings and some weekends to meet
proposals and capture deadlines
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a
full-time basis. WWC will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this
* Bachelor's Degree (Business, Accounting, Analytics, Finance, or similar)
* Possess knowledge and experience working within the Federal contracting
* 1-3 years of experience in Federal contracting
* Business or professional writing experience
* Business development and/or account management background (preferred,
particularly in Federal environment)
* Experience working with capture to proposal systems, such as GovWin,
Bloomberg Government (BGOV)
* Demonstrated experience with proposal writing and color-reviews
* Attend industry events as needed, including industry days, networking
events, pre-proposal and site visits, award ceremonies and other events
in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland area
WWC offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.