Business Development Analyst | Subscription Box
Betterly (betterly.com/uk or betterly.com/it) is a start-up, incubated by an established global group that develops and distributes internationally via e-commerce a large variety of series of subscription-boxes aimed at women, men and kids.
Betterly series help customers discover or nourish a passion, an interest or a hobby and to enjoy some quality time, mostly away from screens.
Betterly, who has built and runs its own tech-empowered supply chain platform, aims at becoming the global leader of indoor, quality entertainment (also called bettertainment)
About the Job:
The Business Development Analyst (BDA) should support the Business Development Manager, as well as the company founders, to feed Betterly product pipeline via external sources.
(S)he should analyse, rank and get in touch with subscription box companies, in Europe and the US, and cut commercial deals aimed at acquiring some of their products and assets.
• Analyse the global subscription box market
• Spot popular and commercially successful companies to contact
• Discuss and negotiate terms for a mutually satisfactory commercial agreement
• Deal making
• Entrepreneurial attitude
• English language
• 2-3 years of working experience (including internships)
• Interest for physical products and/or publishing
• User of –or interest/passion for– subscription box products
• Ideally UK based
• No need to relocate to Milan HQ, remote working with bi-monthly trips to Milan
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.