Business Development Coordinator Nissan Infiniti)
Business Development Coordinator
417 Nissan Infiniti
At AutoCanada we are passionate about our business, our customers and our
talent! We are cultivating a culture of excellence and aspire to be best-in-
class in the industry. We know that to be successful we need the best people.
We aim to be the destination for top talent and are committed to hiring the
best people to curate exceptional experiences for our customers. We strive to
provide our employees with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and
collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for
growth and advancement.
* Paid vacation;
* Competitive base pay with incentives;
* Health and dental plan;
* An exciting, growing business!
417 Nissan Infiniti is an AutoCanada dealership and is looking for high-energy
and versatileBusiness Development Coordinator to join their team! Reporting to
the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for managing long-
term client loyalty to the dealership. We are looking for someone who is
energetic and loves working with people in a public setting. The Sales
Appointment Coordinator will be responsible for general office duties and being
the face and voice of our Dealership. First impressions are a driving force in
business and therefore, your demeanor, knowledge, and helpfulness are extremely
influential when representing the Chrysler brand in the market.
This opportunity is best suited for candidates looking to gain more in-depth
customer service and entry level sales experience.
* Book appointments and check appointments for the sales staff.
* Build rapport with guests by asking open-ended questions to determine
needs, and close-ended questions to confirm and narrow down specific
* A willingness to do what it takes for guests with follow up to ensure
* Respond to inbound internet inquiries in a timely and informative manner.
* Assist with cold-calling tasks when needed.
* Develop strategies and tactics to build our brand and drive traffic to
our website and front door.
* Assist with a variety of administrative tasks, including copying and
* Build strategic relationships and partnerships.
* Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain
insight and assess against goals.
* Analyze consumer behavior and adjust e-mail and advertising campaigns
* Other duties as required.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
* Completion of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
* Previous experience dealing with customers on the phone or call center
* Sales experience preferred, but not required.
* Conscientious, thorough, accurate, and reliable when performing and
completing job tasks.
* Intermediate level computer skills in MS Office products including
Outlook, Skype Business, Excel, Word and other programs.
* Ability to work independently as well as be part of a team.
* Detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful.
* Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills are required
to interact with clients.
* Strong organizational and time management skills, handling multiple
priorities, performing a variety of tasks and meeting required deadlines.
* Results-driven and career focused individual with an entrepreneurial
spirit and a strong desire to be successful.
We offer competitive total compensation, meaningful and challenging work, an
engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and
opportunities for growth and advancement.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at
. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion
of our website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an
interview will be contacted. AutoCanada is committed to creating a diverse
workforce and an inclusive culture, as an equal opportunity employer we
encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
AutoCanada is a multi-location automotive dealership group operating in both
Canada and the United States. Our model enables us to serve a diversified
geographic customer base and enjoy benefits not available to single location
dealerships. AutoCanada trades under the Toronto Stock Exchange under the
symbol ACQ. The multi-location dealership model enables AutoCanada to serve a
diversified geographic customer base providing a range of services to customers
including new and used vehicle sales, financing, leasing, automotive service
and repair, collision repair, and parts sales. Founded in 2006, AutoCanada has
expanded significantly and continues to grow. Today, customers are served by
more than 4,200 employees comprised of automotive service technicians, sales
experts, and support staff from offices across Canada.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.