Business Development & Growth Associate, Techstars Future of Longevity Accelerator
Interested in becoming the Business Development & Growth Associate for the Techstars Future of Longevity Accelerator in partnership with Pivotal Ventures, an investment and incubation company created by Melinda Gates? As an Associate you will help build the next amazing batch of aging and longevity tech startups, as they grow from early stage to venture-backed companies. From entrepreneurs, to investors, to mentors, your network is about to explode. You will have the opportunity to sit in on mentor meetings – get to know the best entrepreneurs and investors in the city, up close and personally. You will also have access to full involvement in Techstars social events with the founders and local community.
It’s basically a chance to get amazing experience, broaden your network in ways you could never imagine, get exposure to some of the greatest up and coming companies and teams in the country. Historically, most associates end up being employed by one of the teams or by someone they met during the span of the three months. Many also go on to build their own companies.
General Job Description
As the business development associate you will use both your sales and business skills to help create and build client relationships for our companies. In this role you'll work with the startups to develop marketing plans to drive lead generation and sales opportunities.
- Demonstrated interest in technology, startups, entrepreneurship, venture capital, etc.
- BA in business, finance, sales, and/or minimum 1-2 years relevant experience (financial modeling, growth hacking, lead generation, etc.)
- Able to jump in and complete any task quickly and effectively.
- Be a problem solver and effective communicator.
- A drive to get better every single day and are always looking for opportunities to learn.
- A positive outlook, desire to learn and meet new people, lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- Authorized to work as a contractor in the United States.
- Currently live in Washington, DC or would be willing to live here for the duration of the program.
About TechstarsTechstars is an investment and innovation group that connects entrepreneurs, investors, corporations, and city governments to solve challenges across industries and geographies. We pioneered the accelerator program model in 2006 working toward our vision of a connected global economy of innovation.
Techstars is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity nor any other basis prohibited by law.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.