Business Development Manager | Education & Training
WOW Recruitment are currently looking for an Business Development Manager to play a vital role in achieving growth and revenue targets for our client, a growing organisation in the Training and Education Community for Business Owners.
This exciting opportunity will enable the right candidate to grow and develop in a fast pace environment, accelerating the fast growth of the business as well as personal growth and success.
Ideally you will come from a Business Coaching, Education or Training sales background and or you have had a successful business venture.
- Build, nurture and close a pipeline of potential programme members
- Attend and sell from events across the year, predominantly within Australia
- Build and nurture relationships with the Small Business, Entrepreneur and communities
- Campaign management to capitalise on opportunities and ensure maximum conversion
- Developing and executing strategies
- Managing your calendar effectively and liaising with key stakeholders
- Work closely with sales and membership teams to ensure smooth transitions for customers
- Deliver a world class and seamless Customer Experience
- Working closely with internal teams and management to ensure opportunities are maximised and resolve challenges
- Keep up to date data and notes within the CRM and relevant system
- Excellent knowledge of sales processes
- Ability to engage customers in a face to face and phone environment
- Experience in CRM Pipeline Management (Salesforce preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-pace, high-pressure environment
- Ability to demonstrate cultural leadership
- Ping Pong capability
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Fantastic offices in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Social and friendly team environment
- Access to entrepreneurs and personal development opportunities
- Be WOW, exceed expectations in everything we do
- Lead by innovation, think creatively to develop new solutions
- We believe Education matters, develop yourself and others
- Make it happen, take responsibility and be outcome oriented
- Come from heart, be compassionate, respectful and humble
- Become World’s best practice, understand and drive world class outcomes
- Be Happy, bring quirk
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Don’t miss out on this opportunity, get in contact with Emily McLeod by clicking APPLY now!
- Work with a high performing team & take your career to the next level!
- Strong leadership who provide you with a platform & the resources to grow!
- Lead innovation & think creatively to develop new solutions!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.