Business Development Manager Healthcare Training Center
Are you ready to join an organization where you can be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives?
Envision all Americans enjoying ideal cardiovascular health free of heart disease and stroke. At the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, we get to work toward that goal every single day. Is it easy? No. Is it worthwhile? you bet!
This is satisfying work that makes a real difference in people's lives. You can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. You will connect with people and make a lifesaving impact. You will partner with individuals, schools, lawmakers, healthcare providers and others to ensure everyone has access to healthier lifestyle choices and proper healthcare.
The American Heart Association has an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager to support our Healthcare Training Center based out of our National Center office located in Dallas, TX!
PLEASE NOTE: There Are Five (5) Vacanices for this position
Responsible for development and sales to convert US Healthcare Training Centers currently utilizing Instructor Led Training (ILT) to a new standard of resuscitation care. Responsible for transforming training to digital solutions (RQI and Heartcode Complete) to provide a higher level of resuscitation competency and to save more lives each year. Responsible for collaborating with existing RQIP and Healthcare Business Solutions sales leads to ensure One Voice messaging is understood by Healthcare Training Centers. Responsible for setting and achieving conversion goals of more than 200 hospitals and a target of 275,000 learners in year one.
- Develops and converts healthcare training centers currently utilizing Instructor Led Training (ILT) to a new standard of resuscitation care of digital solutions (RQI and Heartcode Complete)
- Ensures one voice messaging is clearly communicated to healthcare training centers
- Collaborates with RQIP and Healthcare Solutions field teams on efforts to date on the status of conversions
- Stocks hospital libraries with updated materials (ex. Books and Handbooks) and utilizing the RQI platform when appropriate
- Prepares and provides updates and reports to Healthcare Solutions and RQI Leadership as to progress in the conversion of hospital training center targets form instructor led training to digital solutions
Want to help get your resume to the top? Take a look at the experience we require:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) - Eight (8) years of relevant experience
- Experience with sales development or fund-raising in AHA or related non-profit
- Successful record of account management and sales successes
- Experience in building and managing relationships with external alliances or partners
- Experience identifying and building relationships with key volunteers in hospital or clinical settings
- Knowledge/experience with selling to C-Suite, ideally in hospital setting
- Ability to travel up to 50% locally and internationally and overnight stay
- Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) sales experience
Click on New Resume (or Existing Resume if you have previously applied to AHA positions) to submit your online application. Only those deemed most qualified will be contacted to interview.
At American Heart Association | American Stroke Association, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our workforce and the communities we serve as it relates to heart health and stroke prevention.
This position not a match with your skills? Click here to see other opportunities.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter #TheAHALife
EOE Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.