Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Leads a broad range of complex supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis and planning, demand planning, import/export operations, and sales and operations planning (SOP).
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and leads/develops recommendations and provides insight for management.
- Independently executes complex demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution, and identifying issues and their impact.
- Works cross-functionally to prioritize backlog.
- Partners with response planning and supply bases to generate and deliver demand signals.
- Defines and reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement actions to address.
- Contributes to priority projects by adding creative insights and developing recommendations.
- Communicates requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Works closely with sales team, channel dev, and retail sales reps to develop and manage all aspects of print hardware forecasting.
- Works with retailer supply organization on regular basis to manage inventory, supply and demand signals.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Experience in more than one supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Identifies cutting edge analytical tools, models and methods for making key business decisions.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Excellent internal and external relationship management skills.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of how to analyze business problems using Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Very Strong project management skills, with capability to manage cross functional teams in multiple geographies.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Very strong understanding of HP's overall supply chain strategy.
- Excellent understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP), ATP and master scheduling.
- Excellent understanding of national and international trade requirements to align customs/trade function with business objectives.
- Thorough knowledge of inventory modeling and analysis.
- Strong leadership skills including team-building and conflict resolution and management.
- Excellent understanding in developing and managing a trade compliance program.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.