Business Readiness Consultant Manager (People / Process Practice))
Req ID: 97207
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Business Readiness Consultant Manager (People / Process Practice)) to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
* Develop and manage stakeholder analysis efforts, assessments and mapping, and synthesize findings
* Develop and manage organization and job impact analysis with the goal of supporting re-alignment of an organization, its people, and their actions in support of desired business changes
* Assess organizational cultures, capabilities, and alignment to effectively tailor change management approaches
* Develop and execute change management plans including communications, training, and coaching, working closely with client communications, HR, and organization development teams Develop leadership engagement and action planning and actively engage leaders at all levels of an organization as sponsors of change
* Identify potential personnel risks and anticipated points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
* Design, mobilize, and manage a network of change advocates
* Manage change readiness and adoption baseline, measurement, and monitoring to assess the effectiveness and ROI of business readiness activities
In addition to direct client delivery activities, as a member of the Business Readiness practice this individual will:
* Participate in and support the Business Readiness practice in developing and enhancing the practice’s OCM methodologies, tools, and other collateral
* Coach, manage, and mentor consultant-level resources and actively participate in the performance management process
* Support the practice and its members and clients as required
* Prosci/ACMP or equivalent Change Management certification
* Big 4 and/or boutique consulting firm experience preferred
* Industry-specific consulting experience (FSI, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Commercial Industries, Public Sector)
* Strong project management experience preferred, including schedule, scope, issue and risk management
* Recent experience working with Microsoft Office 365 Suite
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication and customer relationship skills
* Ability to provide both detailed information as well as summaries to leadership and executive levels, skilled at working with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
* Experience developing customer relationships and delivering customer-focused service
* Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills with the ability to uncover root cause and evaluate different solution options
* Models exceptional organizational and time management skills
* Excellent ability to coach and manage within a matrixed and cross-functional team
* Must be a team player and a consistent, dependable performer with an excellent work ethic, flexible "can-do" attitude, and a results-driven commitment to success
* Ability to travel according to client demands
* Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, organizational development, I/O psychology, communications, or equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience
* 5+ years of OCM strategies and structured methods and approaches to meet business, schedule and budget objectives
* 5+ years of experience providing successful change management solutions in support of large-scale business or technology change transformations using a methodology-driven approach
* 5+ years developing and managing work plans and project scopes supporting pricing estimates and presentations to assist in business development efforts
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte Job Segment: Consulting, Business Development, Manager, Project Manager, Change Management, Technology, Sales, Management
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.