Business Risk Specialist
You'll be working in the UBS Wealth Management Asia Pacific (WM APAC) Regional Business Risk Organization (APAC BRO Competency Centres) based in Singapore. We support the WM APAC business as the first-line risk sparring partners with the goal to develop and implement a holistic investment advisory process, while ensuring compliance with all relevant evolving regulations and policies. We actively engage and collaborate with the Business, Ops, IT, Legal, Compliance, Products and Capabilities Teams regionally and globally in order to deliver a global solution, meeting local regulations.
• university degree, preferably in Business or Finance discipline
• at least 10 years of proven experience in wealth management industry and/or risk and regulatory management , preferably in investor protection
• strong communication, written and presentation skills
• strong interpersonal skills with ability to manage diverse and senior stakeholders
• proactive and resilient team player with ability to work independently
• familiarity with Wealth Management products
• familiarity with managing IT-related change project is an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.