Business Systems Analyst Senior
What You’ll Get to Do
CACI is seeking a part time, senior business systems analyst with experience supporting the DOD PPBE process to join our team. The work is in a fast-paced, high visibility, environment supporting the Department of Defense. The work will be performed remotely on a contract as a member of a highly productive team and contribute to building and supporting systems used to support the Department's financial management processes. The successful candidate will contribute immediately in performing as a Senior Analyst on an agile software development team developing custom applications supporting the DOD financial management community.
More About the Role
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Provide customer support for functional issues related to supported financial applications
- Work closely with Technical and Development teams to troubleshoot issues and develop solutions
- Work closely with government client to gather requirements and establish priorities
- Assist client in reviewing and assessing congressional reports and bills and capturing data into financial systems
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years experience supporting DOD PPBE process at the OSD level
- Experience interfacing with senior DOD officials
- In depth understanding of DOD PPBE process
- Experience reviewing and assessing congressional reports and bills
- Experience with defining system requirements and testing against requirements
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Washington-DC-WASHINGTON DCCACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.