Business Technology Analyst (Boston, MA)
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated.
ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Business Technology group focuses on conceptualizing, designing and implementing a wide spectrum of technology solutions to improve commercial effectiveness. Offering targeted support from strategy and roadmap definition to full implementation and on-going operations, our solutions include enterprise information management, reporting, analytics, CRM/SFA and business process automation enablement. Our team possesses deep expertise in leading analytics, business intelligence, CRM and system integration technologies, which we apply in a pragmatic fashion to create and deliver optimal architecture and implementation solutions.
The Solution Delivery team implements technology based solutions in the areas of business intelligence, analytics, information management, reporting and mobility. In addition, this team configures ZS' proprietary software used to streamline business processes for commercial groups at client organizations. This team takes overall ownership of the delivery of the technical solution leading the design and development phases and collaborating with other teams for business requirements and system testing.
BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY ANALYST
- Lead development phase during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements;
- Provide input to Senior Business Technology Analysts and delivery leads to build comprehensive implementation project plans;
- Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
- Communicate business requirements & work closely with development teams to ensure accurate understanding and implementation;
- Guide and assist in development of project outputs such as business case development, solution vision and design, user requirements, solution mockup, prototypes, and technical architecture (if needed), test cases, and deployment plans;
- Serve as a key member in driving user adoption and change management activities during inception, UAT and post implementation.
- Bachelor's degree with specialization in Computer Science, MIS, IT or other computer related disciplines;
- Up to 3 years of relevant consulting industry experience working on small/medium-scale technology solution delivery engagements;
- Experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: Qlik Sense, PowerBI), back-end database management (e.g.: AWS S3, Oracle and Snowflake) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies.
- Working knowledge of advanced analytics tool Databricks as well as Jupyter Notebook, Python.
•Hands on experience working with SQL based querying languages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects;
- Willingness to travel to other global offices as needed to work with client or other internal project teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable. Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS on social media:
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.