Business Technology M&A Communications Manager
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job Category
Products and TechnologyJob Details
The Business Technology M&A Communications Lead is a high energy, charismatic, innovative, creative individual responsible for developing and executing dynamic and strategic internal communications campaigns that drive employee engagement and reinforce the unique Salesforce culture.
This individual will serve as a go-to resource for key stakeholders in our Business Technology and M&A departments to develop, manage, and implement communication strategies that engage and inform acquired employees and Salesforce employees.
We are looking for a strategic thinker who is passionate about creating memorable and inspirational technology communication programs that capture employees’ attention and is tailored to the nuances of each acquisition. This person must be a brilliant writer with a creative and solution-oriented mindset, and have the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and fast deadlines.
* Partner with key stakeholders in our Business Technology, M&A, and other departments to understand and stay updated on integration strategies and upcoming initiatives; develop integrated communications plans, then execute. Includes drafting key messaging, FAQs, talk tracks and other support materials
* Provide strategic input on messaging and positioning, and influence stakeholders as needed to ensure communications are compelling, clear, and aligned with our desired tone
* Write memorable, engaging communications across all channels that drive awareness of key initiatives and inspire employees to take action (e.g. email, digital screens, web pages and banners, our internal social network / Chatter, etc.)
* Partner with Global Onboarding to execute onboarding events
* Identify and implement solutions for interim process of onboarding
* Ensure consistency with key messages for New Hires and the Global Onboarding programs
* Own deal-specific BT M&A comms calendars that track multiple workstreams to ensure alignment across Salesforce and a thoughtful cadence of comms
* Track campaign results and influence the team and your business partners to apply key learnings to improve future programs
* Manage Employee Technology onboarding programs for timely technology adoption by acquired employees
* 3+ years of experience in marketing, communications or a related discipline; experience in a high tech or other fast-paced, disruptive environment a plus
* *Strong technology background with working knowledge of Salesforce collaboration platforms (Google, Chatter, Quip) and employee onboarding experience. *
* A brilliant communicator and highly creative writer experienced in crafting compelling messaging and narratives; can generate and execute "breakout" ideas
* Proven track record developing and executing creative internal communications plans
* Experienced in email and social media marketing
* *Ability to quickly grasp information across a variety of disciplines and create clear communications*
* Ability to lead, manage and execute multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and nimble environment
* *A strategic thinker with proven ability to work cross-functionally, exerting influence without direct authority.*
* Dynamic, charismatic, confident personality with ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
* *Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and re-prioritize on the fly*
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* *Proactive, results-oriented, and fun!*
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.