CALL CENTRE MANAGER
- Opportunity to lead a high performing customer service team
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - immediate start
- High energy atmosphere, fantastic organisational culture
- Convenient CBD location
Converge International is an industry leader in providing health and wellbeing and people risk management solutions. We have assisted some of Australia's largest industry, government, and corporate clients in supporting their people, building healthy workplaces and resolving their people issues. We provide a range of Employee Assistance Programs, counselling, crisis response and consulting services.
We value a supportive and fun culture and use strong teamwork to ensure that the optimal delivery of both off-the-shelf and bespoke services.
We are growing, but we are looking for an experienced Call Centre Manager to help us lead and support a high performing client service team, in a market that is continuing to expand. Corporate Services is responsible for the following key operational areas: Client Services, Office Management nationally, Customer Contracts and implementation and general service delivery. Client Services primary function is the receipt of calls from the customer base and the subsequent coordination of an efficient and quality service in relation to the request made by the caller whether that be EAP appointment, debrief support requirements or general information requests.In this role you will:
- Manage and continually improve the provision of Client Services for Converge International, ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of EAP and Debrief Services intake.
- Maintain the performance of intake systems and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain and exceed a high level of service quality and customer satisfaction in the delivery of client services.
- Support and maintain appropriate mix of staff and resources to consistently achieve and exceed performance expectations.
- Work with and lead Team Leaders to effectively achieve the Client Services goals
- Proactively manage any issues or complaints in relation to intake and appointments and maintain customer focus.
- Assist in development of process improvements to achieve greater efficiency and standardisation.
- Undertake Performance Reviews for Team Leaders and Client Services Staff and provide regular performance feedback to the team.
- Meet regularly with staff to provide direction, advice, and support with focus on clear performance objectives and KPIs, and achievement of same.
- Provide Leadership, Mentoring and Cultural Development modelling company values
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in Contact centre lead experience in mid – large scale environments
- Minimum tertiary level qualification in business (or equivalent)
- Thought Leadership and proven ability to manage and motivate your team
- Have experience in policy and compliance to support legislative or business requirements
- Strong communication skills, engaging with and managing stakeholders at all levels
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Experience in Allied Health or Human Resources would be highly regarded
- Willingness to partner with internal stakeholders to achieve strong organisational outcomes is a must
If you are customer focused in all you do and would like to join an energetic team, please click the Apply Now button. Alternatively, please contact Cham Kumara on (03) 8620 5*** for a confidential conversation.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.