Car Cleaner Detailer Manchester Regional Airport
Job ID 322792 Manchester, NH
Enterprise Rent A Car at the Manchester airport has a Full-Time Car Cleaning position available.
The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
The starting rate of pay for this full-time position is $14.50/hour and includes a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance options, paid vacation time and holidays, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match. The required schedule is Monday from 11:30am-9pm, Thursday from 12:30pm-8:30pm, Friday from 12:30pm-9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9:30am-7pm. A 1 hour break is provided each day.
This position is located at the Manchester Regional Airport 1 Airport Road Manchester NH 03103
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.Responsibilities
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
May assist with local automobile deliveries
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransQualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a current and valid US driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on record within the past 5 years
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors in the elements with long periods of standing, kneeling, and bending
- Must be able to tolerate light physical effort including the handling of average-weight objects (up to 25 pounds)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Monday from 11:30am-9pm, Thursday from 12:30pm-8:30pm, Friday from 12:30pm-9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9:30am-7pm
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.