Care Coach (RN, LVN, LPN, Health Coach) Bilingual Spanish/English- Remote Anywhere in contiguous USA (REMOTE)
Work from Home - Tucson, AZ - Tucson, AZ
ABOUT THE ROLE
Work remotely from your home office from anywhere in the contiguous United States!
At Catasys, our work has a mission
Help improve and save the lives of as many people as possible.
Our Care Coaches get to help people reach goals on a daily basis. It's not easy work, but it's rewarding work!
The Care Coach is responsible for engagement, enrollment, and coordination of care to improve the health and quality of life for members of the Catasys OnTrak program. Care Coaches utilize existing clinical and functional assessments of client progress, employ targeted intervention and education, and coordinate care pertaining to clients identified issue(s). The Care Coach utilizes Motivational Interviewing techniques to elicit active member participation. In addition, the Care Coach is responsible for the coordination of member care throughout the treatment continuum: medical intervention, relapse prevention, treatment of co-morbid conditions, and issues identified through the individual care plan.
What you get to do:
- Engage, enroll, and maintain members in active participation in the OnTrak program as well as to coordinate member care.
- Utilizes motivational interviewing, enhancement, and relapse prevention guidelines in telephonic communication with clients.
- Usage of Catasys OnTrak treatment program and usage of the eOnTrak electronic documentation platform.
- Provide exemplary customer service to and member-centric focus for, all clients.
- Communicates or requests information from providers in complete compliance with confidentiality standards and in a manner that generates cooperation
- Works jointly with the Clinical Operations Coordinator and Community Care Coordinator to support member referral, engagement, and enrollment into the OnTrak program.
- Supports enhancement of the digital tools eOnTrak by providing feedback to the development team and performing ad hoc system testing as indicated.
- Diploma or certificate in nursing (RN, LPN, or LVN) OR certified health care coach - see those requirements below
- A minimum of three years of direct healthcare experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate proficiency in the utilization of Microsoft Office suite of product
- Must have experience with electronic medical record documentation
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- RN/LPN/LVN in any U.S. state (or see next bullet)
- Completed certification as a health care coach from one of these NBHWC approved programs: https://nbhwc.org/find-an-approved-training-program/ . If the program is complete, but the exam is pending, the NBHWC certification exam must be passed within 1 year of employment.
- Background in behavioral health
- Certification, National Board for Health & Wellness Coaches (NBHWC)
- Bachelor's or Associate's in nursing
All work from home opportunities require:
- A quiet, private, distraction-free home office work environment
- A reliable high-speed internet connection (cable, DSL or fiber) with speeds of at least 10Mbps download and 5Mbps upload
- Willingness to do constant sedentary work
- Discipline to work from home while following a set schedule
- Background check clearance
Catasys is making a positive impact on people's lives every day. We use predictive analytics to identify health plan members with unaddressed behavioral health conditions that worsen chronic disease, then engage, support and guide these members to better health with a personalized, human-centered approach. This has led us to where we are today: growing fast and saving lives as we do.
To support our explosive growth, we're looking for compassionate, hard-working people-lovers to join our team. If innovating in the field of patient care is something you're passionate about, we encourage you to join our mission to improve the health and save the lives of as many people as possible.
Impact lives in so many ways
You'll be an integral part in supporting people coping with their unique life challenges. Every member of the Catasys team contributes to accomplishing our goals and upholding our people-centric values.
The new face of mental health
Our model is research-based, and we are invested in staying on the leading edge of treatment. You'll help us break down barriers and stigmas associated with mental health.
Our ongoing strong growth and evolution, we are looking for people who want to do their best at work. Join our team and take your career to the next level with Catasys. We are committed to promoting from within.
In addition to a competitive wage, we offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid holiday, vacation and sick time; flexible spending accounts; Basic Life/AD&D, Employee Assistance Program and Travel Assistance Program and more.
Catasys is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Notice to candidates: Please visit our fraud alert to protect yourself from scams targeting job seekers: https://catasys.com/fraud-alert.html
*Position eligible for employee referral bonus for referrals received through September 2020
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.