We are looking for an experienced Construction Carpenter.
- Concrete forming, rebar, and steel stud framing.
- Interpret client requests and provide mock-ups for clients to approve before commencing work.
- Build projects based on demand.
- Frame room additions as needed for the client.
- Select and evaluate materials for defects.
- Rough framing.
- Follow all code requirements for kitchens and baths in remodeling projects.
- Prepare drawings for construction projects on-site.
- Measure, cut, and/or shape materials using standard tools according to specifications.
Qualifications and skills:
- 2+ years experience in finish carpentry.
- Additional 1+ years' experience in rough carpentry.
- Extensive knowledge of power tools, including skill, saw, mitre saw, and jigsaw.
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary to deliver the project on time.
- Capable of climbing on ladders and carrying at least 80 pounds.
- Knowledge of lumber grades and countertop material.
- Must have own tools,steel-toed boots and hard hat.
- Must have fall protection certification.
- Reliable transportation is a must.
- Access to company mobile app on any electronic or data-enabled device.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.