Carpenter / Lead Carpenter
The Recruitment Alternative
• Great Package including Monthly RDO
• Diverse range of domestic projects
• Awesome team environment
About the Employer
Our client embeds performance and success in delivering high quality domestic projects. They are a well recognised domestic carpentry contractor within the industry and have formed a reputation for delivering the highest quality work in fit-outs, renovations and finishing’s in new home builds.
About the Role:
Due to recent growth in demand, our client is seeking a highly skilled Carpenter to join their friendly small team. Delivering the opportunity for career progression and an excellent work environment, our client offers security with no shortage of work due to repeat clients. Within this team, performance and high standards are super important.
• Great salary package including monthly RDO
• Professional and cohesive team environment
• Career Progression and incentives available
• Onsite Carpentry works
• Oversee and deliver projects within time and budget
• Problem solve working closely with clients and contractors
• Keen eye for attention to detail due to the nature of the work
• Supervise and instruct apprentice.
Skills and Experience:
• Good Carpentry experience – Essential
• Residential experience would be beneficial but not crucial to be considered for the role
• Good attitude and experience
• Basic Tools
• Carpentry trade certificate and whitecard – Essential
• Current drivers licence and own vehicle – Essential
Please forward your cover letter and resume.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JBCA01← Back to job listings
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.