Cartier - Stock Administrator, Harrods (1 year contract)
How will the role excite you…
- You will have daily cash-desk management responsibilities, including opening and closing tills, controlling accuracy of payments, following up after payments
- You will prepare and execute banking conciliation between Harrods and Cartier reports on daily basis
- You will manage all the stock actions: transfers, quality control, reservations, labelling, price changes etc.
- You will manager all e-commerce stock actions: preparation of e-commerce stock, returns and refunds, investigation of discrepancies
- You will manage all the inventory actions: annual count, cycle counts and spot counts
What would success look like…
- Previous administrative experience in luxury retail or hospitality is a plus
- Previous experience in cash handling
Why fit in, when you can stand out…
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision.
- Ability to project an approachable and professional image
- Self-Starter with Team-Player approach
More than a job, it’s an experience…
1st Stage – Initial screening call with the Richemont Talent Team
2nd Stage – Face to face meeting with the Hiring Manager and perhaps and fellow team member
3rd Stage – Final interview with the HR Business Partner
#revealtheexceptional #richemont #cartier
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.