Cash Wrap Supervisor- Charlotte Premium 0206
Contribute to meeting or exceeding store sales and profit targets by:
- Passionately inspiring consumer loyalty to the brand
- Diligently executing store operations, with a special focus on selected functional areas
- Providing support and feedback to Retail Professionals and store management
- Be aware of store sales and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, take ownership over them and effectively use all available store resources to meet or exceed them
- Identify sales and KPI improvement opportunities and communicate suggestions to store management to address them and drive commercial success
- Be a role model for customer service and meeting or exceeding customers’ expectations
- Be role model for cashier operations and completing sales transactions quickly and accurately while adhering to cash protection procedures
- Be a resource for Retail Professionals in dealing with complex customer service situations
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values
- Use advanced Category expertise to successfully meet the specific needs of even the most demanding customers
- Guide and train selected team members on basic Foundational and Seasonal Brand and product knowledge, especially in your assigned Categories (if applicable)
- Adhere to all established policies and procedures
- Supervises sales transactions to ensure quick and accurate processing while adhering to cash protection procedures.
- Process merchandise deliveries quickly and effectively, and constantly replenish merchandising fixtures to ensure the store’s entire product offer is represented on the sales floor
- Complete cash register transactions quickly and accurately
- Minimize loss in the stockroom, the sales floor and the cash wrap
- Perform all store operations in a safe, effective and efficient manner
- Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members
- Make yourself available to support other team members when needed
- Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job
- Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance
- Handle returns, refunds and exchanges and use these as an opportunity to build sales and customer loyalty and to follow retail policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experiences:
- Advanced Retail Professional Competencies
- Proficient in all Cash Handling BPs and Store Security Audit
- Skilled in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and operate a Brannock device.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. You must be 18 years or older.
- Minimum 6 month work experience in a sports/fashion customer- and commercial-focused retail environment with advanced selling experience and solid product, retail and industry understanding
- Basic numeracy and literacy and advanced verbal communication skills
- You must be 18 years or older
Reebok participates in E-Verify. For more information, click here.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.