Cashier - Part Time
DLC Management (City 57)
Imperial Parking or “Impark” is one of North America’s largest parking operators with over 9,000 employees. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Impark we strive to…
Create Positive Energy… Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer… Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable… Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
Impark is currently looking for a full-time Landlord Accountant to work at our US Corporate office in Collingswood, NJ.
· Along with providing friendly customer service and revenue collection, the following functions are expected of the cashiers:
· Maintaining a neat, organized, professional interior and exterior work area 100% of the time while on duty.
· Consistently utilizing the Three Laws of Cashier Excellence, greeting each customer with a warm smile, using proper dialogue, and thanking customers after the transaction concludes.
· Responsible for performing cash transactions with accuracy.
· Ensuring cash and tickets are sorted throughout the day.
· Preparing cash control/summary sheets (shift report) with accuracy and neatness.
· Reporting all overages and shortages to the manager.
· Making sure you plan ahead to have adequate change on hand.
· Completing all Impark documents accurately and neatly.
· Responsible for keeping work environment neat and organized at all times: Cleaning and organizing the interior of the booth and cleaning the booth windows.
· Marks tickets in a legible manner and organizes them in their ticket tray in the appropriate category.
· Assists customers with directions in and around the campus in a friendly and polite manner.
· Remains active and alert during idle times making eye contact and greeting guests as they enter the facility.
· Completes the transaction in a timely manner, by showing urgency and a value of the guest’s time.
· Properly fills out daily lot reports correctly and drop your daily revenue in the safe at the end of the shift.
· Monitors the area for suspicious activity and reports any issues to security or the manager on duty.
· Obeys all revenue control policies and procedures.
· Remains patient with even the most demanding or upset guests.
· Offers sincere apologies to guests for any delay or inconvenience that may occur.
· Communicates all issues to manager to be resolved immediately.
· Reports for duty on time, in uniform, taking breaks in the prescribed area and promptly returns from breaks / lunches at correct time.
· Always reports to work when scheduled, unless excused by manager or supervisor with more than 4 hours’ notice prior to the scheduled shift.
· Maintains a professional demeanor when on duty at Hospital.
· Wears and maintains a clean, neat, tucked uniform that includes all required pieces. Black Pants, Yellow Golf Shirt, Dark Footwear, ID Badge.
· Reports to work clean, freshly shaven, brushed hair and overall well-groomed appearance.
· No smoking during working hours, except during approved breaks and only in approved areas.
· Shows respect and embraces the diversity of fellow co-workers and guests.
· Maintains a friendly attitude during working hours.
· Responsible for providing friendly customer service while carefully collecting revenue and providing correct change. During slow periods you may be asked to help with cleaning the garage.
· Friendly, helpful, intelligent disposition, communicating in a clear and intelligible manner.
· High degree of attention to detail coupled with excellent organizational skills.
· Work effectively as a team with your manager and Co-Workers
· Evidence of interpersonal skills and positive attitude required.
· Must be able to work in a culturally diverse team environment.
· Capable of physical activity while working in extreme weather conditions.
· Basic math skills
$16 640 - $25 000 annually based on experience plus benefits package.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Impark participates in E-verify
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.