Casual Sales Assistants
The Salvation Army
At Salvos Stores, we currently have 4 vacant, casual Sales Assistant positions across North Eastern Victoria! Our Sales Assistants support the Store Manager with the day to day operations and financial management of the store, ensuring the store is presentable, inclusive of customer service and adequate stock levels.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Collect sort and price donations in store
- Complete sale of goods
- Assist in the development and coordination visual merchandising and store presentation
- Follow policy & procedures for Customer Service
- Sort and price stock as per store procedure, ensuring manual handling procedures are followed.
- Place new/fresh stock in store and place price stickers on purchased goods.
- Display stock in correct departments, following policy and procedure.
- Follow Occupational Health and Safety policy and procedures
- Demonstrate TSA core values in all work related activities.
- Demonstrated customer service skills/retail experience
- Demonstrated understanding of cash handling procedures.
- Reasonable level of computing skills.
- Willing to be flexible to work during weekdays as well as weekends
- Willing to travel between various retail locations in the Area
- Reasonable level of communication skills.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.