CCIB Digital, Digital Solution Sales, Financial Markets
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Please note that the role can be based either in NY or San Francisco.
The Role Responsibilities
- The role is a product focus role responsible for the strategy and revenue generation by delivering FX solutions to one of the fastest growing segment in the markets today catering to global payments providers, ecommerce platforms, e-wallets and fintech companies via SCB's FX liquidity platforms (SCALE & S2B)
- The role will have direct responsibility for origination, sales, and client management to generate income for the CCIB Digital Business in North America responsible for generating pipeline, and meeting wins and client revenue targets in line with the global business plan for CCIB Digital Solution Sales
The candidate would be required to work closely with stakeholders across FM Sales, Client Coverage, Transaction Banking and various internal divisions (IT, Operations, Legal, etc) on client pitches. The role would have oversight of the development, marketing, sales and technical integration of the platforms with external and internal clients. The role has direct client-facing engagement and income generation responsibilities. People and Talent
- The role will require superb internal selling and relationship skills as it requires working across FM, Transaction Banking, and the Banking Teams in order to solution and win client deals. The role also requires keen origination and client facing skills. At this time, this is not a people manager roler.
- The candidate will need to be clear and conversant with all bank policies on client risk and onboarding, including appetite for risk categories in eCommerce and Fintech client segments.
- The candidate will govern and program manage the sales lifecycle, end to end, across North America for our clients and products. The candidate will need to drive our program and revenue goals and governance across the organizations and also through SCB processes like account planning, workbench reviews, senior sponsorship of new client onboarding reviews, etc...
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Europe Digital Solution Sales Function to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles : [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- CCIB Digital Solution Sales Head- Karen Lim
- CCIB Co-Head- Kasper Christoffersen
- FM Head of Trading- Geoff Kott
- FM Head of Corporates- Thomas Kikis
- Act as a catalyst, educator and cheerleader for the CCIB Digital Business as a whole throughout the organization.
- Represent our CCIB Digital Products at industry events and work to author CCIB thought leadership in target markets through traditional and digital media.
Our Ideal Candidate
- PMP Certified Prefered. ACT or AFP Certified Preferred.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.