Cert. Surgical Technologist
The Gypsy Nurse
- BLS certified.
- Employed as a Surgical Technologist for eighteen months minimum.
- Work requires the knowledge generally acquired through a general high school education/GED including the ability to read, write, comprehend, follow oral and written instructions, perform mathematical calculations and communicate in order to complete forms, comprehend verbal and written instructions, and order supplies.
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000-
The primary responsibility of the Surgical Technologist is to assist the clinical staff by performing a variety of support functions to facilitate the delivery of surgical/procedural services to the patient and provide patient care necessary for comfort, hygiene, simple treatments.
- Responsible for the timely preparation of the operating rooms for surgical procedures. Participate as a team member by performing additional assignments when workload or area of specialty requires, as requested by the team.
- Responsible and accountable for individual practice, performs duties under the direct supervision of the registered nurse circulator and, when applicable, appropriately delegates and supervises tasks to provide optimum patient care.
- Communicate effectively with other care providers (physicians, nurses, unit staff, business office, and medical records) to provide for continuity of patient care and to meet the needs of the customers we serve.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. -All applicants will be considered for employment-without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Technologist, Surgery, Surgical Tech, OR Tech, ORT, Certified Surgical Tech, ***************@medprostaffing.com
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.