£48,000 – £68,000 Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
Location: United Kingdom (London – London) Type: Permanent Skills: Policing, Justice, Change, IT
- Business Change skill set required for consulting position focused on delivering transformational work to the policing and justice sectors
- Paying up to £75,000 + package depending on experience
- Ideal experience would be with a Big 4 or similar organisation in a business transformation position which has provided exposure to operating model design, change strategy, Agile, strong stakeholder management, change tracking and driving of meaningful change.
- REMOTE INTERVIEW PROCESS with a view to an autumn start date.
- Current SC Clearance required given current issues surrounding obtaining new government clearance.
A hugely reputable technology consulting company with involvement in National Security work, at the forefront of innovation, to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms.
This is an established consulting team which has seen consistent growth in recent years. You will work with talented Public Sector Consultants of all levels with a focus on the policing and justice sectors.
You will be joining an instantly recognisable brand name within the technology field who are now expanding their Government focused team. As a firm, they are well known for providing top training and creating well-rounded professionals with strong technical skills that meet modern market demands. The culture is one of collaboration, continuous learning and excellence. The brand is particularly strong in this sector, paving the way for exciting growth.
- Must have CURRENTSC Clearance
- You have built your career at a top consulting firm in the public sector, showing
- You'll bring knowledge and experience gained by working in business change or project management roles on large scale Digital Transformation programmes
- Experience including but not limited to:
- Change strategy
- Cultural and Behavioural Change
- Organisation Design
- You need to be a confident communicator and have strong interpersonal skills
Position: SC Cleared Change Consultant
Salary: £48,000 - £70,000 + package
Contact: Ravi Karimi
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.