Channel Marketing Intern (30 - 40 hours per week)
Channel Marketing Intern (30 - 40 hours per week)Job Description
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting. We’re the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Working as a Channel Marketing Intern at Signify is dynamic. You‘ll be part of the Signify entertainment lighting marketing team and responsible for implementing our commercial policy in all markets/regions. Our Vari-lite and Strand brands create innovative lighting technology for musical shows and events, theater, film and television. We’re greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with different backgrounds and nationalities.
Internships/Co-Ops could lead to full-time, at-will positions.What you’ll do
- Develop metrics, forecasts, provide analysis and generate monthly channel marketing account spend and return reports
- Support channel offering optimization
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and channel/account management to define and deliver effective, sustainable, scalable and measurable tools and programs
- Lead partner-related launch efforts for products and services
- Manage Channel Partner revenues and margin targets
- Design channel activities and programs focused on channel market needs
- Currently in pursuit of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferred), in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related
- Strong MS Office Skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel); able to see trends and analyze data in Excel
- Familiar with Adobe suite of products, or similar software
- Project management skills
- Customer-centric with strong relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with graphic design and/or video editing is highly desired
- Available 30-40 hours per week (1st shift)
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without current or future company sponsorship needs.What we promise
At Signify, you deepen your knowledge and deliver meaningful results. We’ll invest in you, so you can build on your strengths and develop new ones. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.