Chef de Partie | 360 Bar and Dining
Want a job with a view?
360 Bar and Dining is the preeminent restaurant space in Sydney Tower Dining boasting unsurpassed 360 revolving views of the Sydney skyline. With dark mahogany wood finishes and soft ambient lighting, 360 Bar and Dining provides a breathtaking setting with an unbeatable backdrop.
We are looking for a qualified CDP to work alongside our amazing kitchen team.
Who are we?
Trippas White Group is a leader in the hospitality industry, operating high profile restaurants, cafés and events across Australia. The company’s prestigious portfolio includes Sydney Tower, Centennial Homestead, Walsh Bay Kitchen, Botanic Gardens Restaurant, Reign, Esquire and Portside, Sydney Opera House. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless career possibilities.
We are looking for a fantastic CDP to work in our dynamic BOH team–cooking a Modern Australian menu. If you have experience working in fast paced cafés, restaurants, functions and events environments, delivering premium quality, we would love to hear from you.
Do you have?
- 4 years’ experience in a professional kitchen
- Able to work five days per week – Monday to Sunday
- Must have qualifications (Cert IV) or trade experience equivalent
- Flexible and willing attitude, clear communication and customer service skills
- Prepared to work across multi outlets including restaurant service, events and functions
- Exceptional grooming and pride in presentation
- Easy access to public transport for occasional early starts and late finishes
- You will be reliable, dedicated, willing to continue learning and passionate
Then we want to hear from you!
To apply for this role, please send your CV.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.