Chemist (Polymer, West)
► Office Hour 8.30am – 5.30pm (Mon – Fri) ► Reporting to Assistant Manager
► Annual sales of approximately 13 billion USD through business in about 30 countries.
- Provide technical support to customers, sales team and related parties for chemical products, such as raw materials of plastics, elastomers and coatings.
- Investigate and resolve customer enquiries
- Develop and modify coatings and resin compounds.
- Analyse and evaluate lab samples with proper data recordings.
- Prepare technical reports to customers.
- Provide technical presentation during internal or external seminars.
- Assist maintenance of lab equipment as well as procurement and disposal of chemicals.
- Assist implementation and compliance of quality control procedures and safety and environmental regulations.
- Perform duties as assigned by Technical Manager.
- Min. Degree in Chemistry or related science
- At least 2 years of laboratory experience in chemical industry (coatings, plastics, elastomers, adhesives etc)
- Proficient knowledge in organic or polymer chemistry
- Good knowledge of quality control procedures, safety and environmental regulations
- Understanding of coatings and polymer compound formulation and plastics molding is an advantage
- Knowledge about testing equipment (SEM, FT-IR, etc)
- Ability and willingness to travel (i.e. SEA, China, Japan, Taiwan, India)
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Fiona Koh | Registration No: R1109239
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.