Chicago, IL Client Seeks Psychiatrist
- Flexible role, option for IP, OP, residential, partial hospitalization, IOP, and virtual IOP
- Competitive compensation with loan repayment
- 25 days of PTO and paid holidays
- Retirement match and LTD/STD
- Final year residents considered
- No eating disorder experience required but must be comfortable in this setting
- Museums, dining, shopping, and all the big-city amenities
- Excellent Windy City location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth is currently assisting a Chicago, IL clinic with their search for a psychiatrist who will work with eating disorder patients. The psychiatrist will have the option to work with children/adolescents or adults. This is a flexible role where the physician will be able to provide inpatient, residential, partial hospitalization, traditional intensive outpatient, or virtual intensive outpatient care. Psychiatrists who are not child/adolescent trained will have the opportunity to gain experience in the C/A units if desired. The schedule will be full time with rounding and a 1:8 call rotation. You will see 18 patients per day on average. The client welcomes candidates who are board certified and board eligible. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a CO medical license, if necessary. Final year residents are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with loan repayment. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 25 days of vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working in Chicago, IL. You will have access to all the dining, benefits, culture, art, and entertainment the Windy City has to offer.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number . Competitive
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.