CL Account Manager
the retention of assigned client accounts. Responsible for independently and
proactively managing client accounts. Activities include, but not limited to
new and renewal marketing, handling client questions and requests, and coverage
review. Responsibilities may include aiding Sales Executives and Account
Executives, if applicable. Required to perform essential functions and meet
service standards and Best Practices developed by USI.
* Maintain 92% retention of Client Accounts.
* Provide technical expertise (knowledge of insurance coverages and
products, staying abreast on industry updates and changes) to Sales
Executive/Account Executive(s); specifically in analyzing client needs,
coverage forms and quotations during the sales process on new and renewal
* Provide technical expertise (knowledge of insurance coverage and
products, staying abreast on industry updates and changes) with service
of new and existing clients through cross-selling opportunities, account
development, execution of client requests and problem solving in
accordance with the objectives and procedures based on USI Core Values
* Capture, assist, design and manage the service platform.
* Handle all aspects of Commercial Lines Property & Casualty Insurance.
Occasional outside service visits, to the client, may be required.
* Expertise in understanding the USI ONE Advantage; Stewardship process;
and deliverables identified via the USI Omni engine. Contribute
information and ideas during strategy meetings. Prepare Stewardship
reports. Maintain renewal expirations, avoid any lapse in coverage.
* Responsible for marketing submissions to carriers, including application
preparation, loss analysis and including other pertinent information for
professional, quality new and renewal submissions. Submit to eligible and
appropriate carriers and follow-up to ensure timely receipt of quotes and
policies. Analyze and compare carrier quotes for proper coverages, terms
and conditions. Make insurance program recommendations.
* Respond to underwriters questions in a timely and professional manner.
* Adhere to Commercial Lines Best Practices -- including written
confirmation of new and renewal binding, evidence of coverage, changes to
coverage and other related items.
* Prepare proposals and summaries of insurance, as needed.
* Maintain a high degree of accuracy in agency management and document
management systems. Adhere to Imageright workflows.
* Provide direction to clients in submitting first reports of claims,
facilitate prompt response from carrier.
* Identify exposure to loss and recommend appropriate coverage's in
coordination with Sales Executive/Account Executive(s).
* Direct work to Processors and Assistants.
* Other projects or duties, as needed.
* 3-5 years experience in Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance Agency
along with comprehensive understanding of all Property & Casualty
insurance coverages, underwriting and rating concepts.
* High School Graduate. College degree preferred, but not required.
* Must hold state Property & Casualty insurance license or willing to
obtain one within an agreed upon timeframe.
* Hold an industry designation such as ARM, CIC, CPCU or expected to
further industry knowledge through courses with intent to pursue an
* Ability to carry out complex tasks with many concrete and abstract
* Must be comfortable with internet based programs as well as intermediate
knowledge of Microsoft office products. Knowledge of Sagitta/ImageRight
preferred, but not required.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal instruction and
a high degree of accuracy.
* Sets priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficient, timely and
accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
* Maintain a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers,
carriers, vendors and other business contacts. Ability to work in a team
* Keep informed regarding industry information, new product information,
legislation, coverages and technology to continuously improve knowledge
* Interact with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills,
cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance, as
needed, to achieve the business goals of the company.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.