Claims Service Associate - (12 months contract)
Functional Area:TH - OtherEstimated Travel Percentage (%): No TravelRelocation Provided: NoAIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd.
Your future team
Picture yourself building a successful career at AIG working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of becoming the world’s leading insurance provider. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with the AIG Claims department. Claims at AIG are a combination of different functions, business divisions such as Life & Retirement and General Insurance, and Global Claims, which makes us unique at AIG.Our specialized functions are delivering on AIG's promise to our customers, our clients, our shareholders, and each other. Thanks to our global network of highly-skilled professionals, we can mobilize experts from around the world to provide reliable, responsive claims service wherever and whenever our clients need it.
Your contribution at AIG
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work you do every day is the heart of AIG’s business.
Reporting to Line Supervisor and Claims Operation Manager, responsibilities include:
- To handle first level and manage Call Center’s referrals and customer’s inquiries / complaints (telephone, email , etc).
- Attend walk-in customer at front counter
- Generating Mobile Accident Reporting and submit to GIA.
- To provide quality service to both internal customers (Profit Center, Agency dept etc) and external customers.
- Making outbound calls to insured. (Gathering claims facts/details and sales lead)
- Prompt update of data and information in AEGIS /ONECLAIM manage customer expectations and complaints through GEMs.
- Co-ordinate with claims examiner /adjusters ensuring quick and swift response to customer.
- To assist Line Managers in managing the CCU Team to ensure TAT & benchmark are delivered and met.
- Other office admin duties as per assigned by the Line Manager.
- Achieving prompt , timely and accurate handling of escalation and task from call centre as per GEM’s SLA
- Delivering quality Claims Care Customer Service to our policyholder
- Conduct audit based on agreed SOP to ensure compliance and company regulatory requirements.
- Complaints/Feedback management
What are we looking for
- “O” level, ITE,“A” level or Diploma holder
- Holds BCP & PGI certifications / CGI Certified
- Meticulous and customer oriented
- Average standard of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Must be a team-player
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.