Class A CDL Team Truck Driver
Team truck driver compensation is among the highest in Schneider's fleet. Earn up to $0.55 per mile* starting pay as you average 5,000-6,000 miles per week (with choice to run more or less) and 1,100 miles per haul. In Schneider's Van Truckload division, Team drivers haul 95% no-touch freight (most loads are drop-and-hook) on a predictable work schedule. With the wheels always turning as a Schneider Team trucker, you'll rack up more miles and money than solo drivers, while enjoying the company of a partner. Split your miles, not your pay, as you launch your Team trucking career today.
Schneider offers two options for team partners: Get paired through the or bring your own qualified partner. Both of you need to apply.
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how , give us a call at or text Chat to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Team Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $78,000 per year*
- $10,000 sign-on bonus per experienced driver
- $3,000 sign-on bonus per inexperienced driver
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly per driver
- Up to $0.02 per mile annual pay increase per driver
- Additional $0.01 per mile when both team partners have hazmat endorsement
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Team Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more
- Many more - see full list of
Team Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Team Driving at Schneider
- Adventure enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 100% Van Truckload Team trucks have automated transmissions, with an average age of 8 months
- Team driver advisors, current or previous top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips
- Learn more about
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It's why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.'I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it.' Ron, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call for more information about becoming a Team truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 10000
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.