CLDM Senior Delivery Manager
Standard Chartered Bank
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- This role works within the Client Lifecycle Design and Management (CLDM) business unit to support delivery of quality service to our clients and achieve regulatory compliance across the end-to-end client lifecycle; including coverage of AML, KYC, Tax, OTC reform and FM regulations.
- The External Funded team works on change initiatives funded by non-CLDM parties. Activities include understanding the requirements, validating the business case in collaboration with CLDM management, assessing impact on CLDM universe (people, process, system), then delivering the initiatives after due approval and prioritisation.
- The role is expected to drive implementation of regulatory-related change initiatives by liaising with external stakeholders; specifically Regulatory Implementation & Compliance and Financial Markets team to meet the regulatory requirements.
- The senior Delivery Manager will also need to work with offshore and onshore Business Analyst teams in delivering the projects.
- Proactively plan project activities within the context of the wider business program
- Manage delivery of multiple projects in the workstream
- Manage task allocation within the workstream
- Engage CLDM teams and partners in a timely manner to ensure all stakeholders are aligned on delivery scope and timelines
- Maintain oversight of milestones, risks, issues and provide mitigation plans accordingly
- Responsible for appropriate and timely escalation, especially for significant risk issues to governance committees, senior management, risk or control functions, and other required stakeholders
- Facilitate resolution of blockages and complex issues which may impact project execution
- Provide Quality Assurance on project deliverables e.g. BRD, FSD, design approach, etc.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Good experience (min. 10 years) with exposure to multi-country project implementations
- Good understanding of Client Lifecycle domains (AML, KYC, Tax, Static Data, FM Onboarding, etc.)
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements and able to operationalize the regulations for time-critical, sensitive complex projects
- Experience in shaping and leading project workstreams and deliverables
- Knowledge of end-to-end change management
- Experience in working across delivery life-cycle
- Experience working with a globally-distributed team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under ambiguous business environments to provide clarity and drive business decisions
- Project Management certification (preferred)
- Agile experience (preferred)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.