Clerical Mon. Fri. 6am-2:30pm
AboutFedEx Supply Chain
FedExSupply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in thethird-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio thatenables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation andoperational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach tooptimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drivecontinuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renownedFedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provideflexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers.Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feetof warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages andprocesses 358 million returns each year. For more information, go .
- Astrong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world's most admired andtrusted employers.
- Atop notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop yourcareer.
- Anopen mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- Astrong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental,401k with a strong match and much more!
Performclerical work requiring application of various work methods and procedures, andfamiliarity with departmental functions, policies, and practices.
This position will beresponsible for...
- Receiving, classifying,and routing incoming mail and serve as a backup to the receptionist.
- Check, analyze, andclassify/alphabetize materials and conduct limited research when necessary.
- Making postings tovarious departmental records and prepare reports involving tabulations orposted data and simple math calculations.
- Conduct limitedresearch of records for information relating to taxes, titles, judgments, orverification or location of other records or information.
- Receive and issuereceipts for payments for licenses, permits, certificates, bonds, service, etc.
- Issue licenses,permits, certificates, or other legal documents, and/or titles in accordancewith departmental rules and regulations.
- Indexes records andinformation and file in established files.
- Operating a typewriter,adding machine, calculator, copier, and/or other office machines.
- Calculating, preparingand mailing bills for documents or services.
- Performing such otherduties as may be assigned.
You might be a greatfit if..
- High school diploma or equivalentwork experience.
- 0-2 year experience inclerical work, preferably in a warehouse environment.
- Working knowledge ofbusiness English, spelling, and arithmetic; office practices and procedures;departmental rules and regulations.
- Excellent verbal andwritten communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With orwithout accommodation:
- Ability to followpolicies and procedures.
- Ability to read, writeand interpret information.
- Ability to add,subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands tofinger, handle, or feel.
- Ability tosit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability tointermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visualacuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and theability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carryitems less than 30 pounds.
ADA - FedExSupply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with theAmericans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonableaccommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilitiesthroughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.Job ID: 29613
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.