CLIENT BILLING ASSOCIATE II
BrightSpring Health Services
Our Line of Business
Are you a numbers aficionado, skillful in maximizing costs and minimizing expenses? Finance and Accounting focuses on the organization's financial management strategies and execution. If this piques your interest, read more below and apply today!
- Processes changes in information systems to support accurate and efficient billing process and financial close
- Reconciles daily, weekly and monthly census updates provided by facilities.
Verifies payer information, patient demographics, and other patient account information with a high level of accuracy in a timely manner
- Facilitates and ensures accurately and timely billing of services and fees to facility clients
- Responsible for maintaining an inventory of changes to account information at the facility/patient level.
Ultimate responsibility to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the payer hierarchy for patient accounts
- Works with Billing Manager/Supervisor in researching pharmacy accounts requiring special attention, as indicated on Census reports and taking all necessary action to ensure accuracy of data being entered
- Completes interim statement review to ensure charges are accurate
- Participate in month-end closing and audits as necessary
- Maintains the confidentiality of employees and patients/residents demographic and medical information
- Completes investigation of inquiries on billed charges and acts in accordance with contract and policy
- Provides customer support via phone or electronic communications
- Perform outbound courtesy calls as designated by the business guidelines
- Supports other departments, such as Admissions, when volumes or needs dictate
- Supports department by providing Client Billing Associate
I with information needed to perform duties
- Performs quality measures to ensure actions taken by Client Billing Associate
I are in accordance with contract and policy
- Provides initial support to Client Billing Associate
I through training and answering questions on policy and procedures
- Works with Client Billing Manager/Supervisor in researching items requiring special attention
- Works with Client Billing Manager/Supervisor and other members of the management team on special projects as needed
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• Education/Learning ExperienceRequired: High School graduate, GED or equivalent experienceDesired: 2 year degree
• Work ExperienceRequired: Two years of experience in the discipline.Desired: Four years of experience in the discipline.
- Skills/KnowledgeRequired: Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within discipline.
- Behavior CompetenciesRequired: Flexibility, decisiveness, tenacity, problem solving, practical learning, detail conscious, communicates effectively, dependability, responsible, builds trust, resolves conflicts constructively, innovator, analytical, approachableDesired: Mentors
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies.
PharMerica offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more information about PharMerica, please visit . Follow us on , , and.
Additional Job Information
Must be available to work from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
BrightSpring Health Services provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the BrightSpring Disabilities Support Team at 1-833-773-7240 orfor assistance.
Clickfor additional FAQ information.
Line of BusinessPharMerica
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.