Client Care Specialist - Centralized Operations Team Supervisor - Phoenix, AZ
This position requires you to work in the office; however, during the COVID-19 pandemic, you may work from home. You will need to have your own technology equipment during this time- specifics of the required equipment are as follows:
Laptop or Desktop
Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse
Internet- Hard Wired
The Client Care Specialist Team Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the communication process. The Team Manager provides leadership, guidance and support to a Communications team of Client Care Specialists, ensuring administrative and operational compliance with regulatory requirements while maintaining adherence to JPMorgan Chase Mortgage policies and procedures as related to loan processes.
The Client Care Specialist Team Manager will coordinate and direct the daily operation of a Communications team. Management responsibilities include, but are not limited to, review of daily productivity metrics with the team and individual members of the teams. This includes but is not limited to total funded units, hotlist activity – attempts and completions, cycle times, telephony activity, pipeline priority reporting, call monitoring reporting, loan quality results and customer service results
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Constant focus on customer service and all process flows that lead to delivering best in class service. Assist with customer escalations, address escalation issues from individuals and coordinate appropriate executive decisions in order to resolve customer concerns.
· Holds every employee on their team accountable for results including compliance to all pertinent regulatory policy. Monitor adherence to all prescribed metrics of performance which include but are not limited to customer satisfaction, cycle times, productivity goals, and pipeline management.
· Ensure policy communication is completed and validate employee understanding of required policy.
· Gives employees honest and clear feedback regarding strengths, opportunities and areas for development. Ensure employees are provided with the appropriate tools to successfully execute their responsibilities. Provides regular coaching and guidance for employees so they can improve their performance.
· Demonstrates the ability to build alignment and commitment within and across functions to achieve common goals. This includes but is not limited to originations, underwriting, support, closing as well as all other communications teams.
· Actively plans for the development of all employees that will strengthen current and future capabilities and enable them to contribute fully. Values continuous learning by fostering a climate for the learning and development of self and others.
· Demonstrates the ability to act in a decisive, urgent and committed way to achieve results
· Participation in various projects and feedback sessions to positively impact workflow, policies and procedures, system enhancements, etc.
Knowledge and Experience:
· Four years’ experience in mortgage loan processing/closing (conventional and government; purchase and refinance) preferred; prior supervisory experience preferred.
· College degree preferred.
· Excellent working knowledge of mortgage originations, specifically mortgage operations.
· Proven ability to lead, coach, and mentor at all position levels. Ability to consistently maintain high performance level especially in stressful situations.
· Consistently acts in a way that is both trustworthy and trusting. Builds and maintains trust with others.
· Solid knowledge of Federal and State regulatory policies and procedures.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to effectively interact with various styles and levels of management and be able to adjust own communication style based on the audience.
· Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite. Loan Originations Systems experience a plus.
· Knowledge of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Government guidelines preferred.
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
· In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.