Client Director (EY Agility Works)
AgilityWorks adopts a collaborative approach to help leading international organisations to shape and deliver digital transformation with SAP technology. Our clients expect us to advise, challenge and consult throughout the engagement, from the formation of strategy and provision of licences, to solution delivery and support services.
Since 2007 we have built an enviable reputation for taking a fresh approach to delivering complex projects at scale, by combining top-tier consulting quality with the passion and focus of a specialist services provider. We combine the latest thinking on methodology with a combination of SAP Best Practice and AgilityWorks accelerators to achieve rapid realisation of better outcomes, offering our clients a thoroughly modern SAP services model designed for the era of digital applications and hybrid cloud architecture.
Agility is more than part of our name, it is at the very core of the way we do business and the value that we deliver to our clients.
Our Client Directors are leading members of the company, responsible for all aspects of demand generation, reporting to the Managing Director. While their primary focus is new business, they are also involved in sales/marketing strategy development, lead generation activities, client prospecting and developing client relationships (existing and new).
As part of the Senior Leadership Team, our Client Directors take overall responsibility for achieving the growth plans of the business in a profitable manner. They work closely with the Solutions Directors to develop and execute the go-to-market proposition for their respective solution areas. Our Client Directors are also responsible for leading the development of partner relationships for collaborative business opportunities in the market.
Your key responsibilities
• Support and assist with functional projects and assignments in domain of expertise
• Prepare and contribute to the process design workshops, definition of business process procedures,
• system configuration, solution demonstration and gain acceptance from the customer
• Lead the preparation of test scenarios, end-user documentation, and user manuals
• Manage the delivery of internal solutions
• Develop relationships with customers according to agreed contract
• Actively transfer expertise and knowledge to other consultants
• Contribute to enrichment of the AgilityWorks knowledge base
• Responsible for developing knowledge and intellectual property around a new or emerging solution that is relevant to the business and will provide regular updates on this topic
Skills and attributes for success
• Experience in senior sales and business development
• Familiar with SAP services organisations
• You will have a significant track record of achievement against sales targets and delivery against personal sales targets in excess of £5 million per annum within commercial sector clients.
What we look for
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, plus an ability to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and colleagues from a range of backgrounds and cultures based on knowledge, experience and personal values.
We are looking for a driven, organised, conscientious and analytical individual with proven leadership skills working with demanding and senior stakeholders.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. Read more about our commitment to diversity & inclusiveness
. We ask because it matters!
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.