Client Documentation Officer (3 months contract)
- Provide steady norm and approaches for Client Documentation Team (CDT) and related exercises so to escalate issues to Head of CDT for occurrences in CDT where suitable;
- Comply with external and internal compliance and regulatory requirements, including the Bank’s approaches, operating procedures and controls to meet the Bank’s and regulatory requirements and shield the business from financial and reputational hazard;
- Perform regulatory undertakings such as client data input, data remediation, files retrieval, filing, eBanking processing etc;
- Support Tax reporting process for FATCA, QI and CRS;
Knowledge of FATCA, QI and CRS reporting regime with minimum one year of experience in account opening and client onboarding
Strong team player and ready to work under tension
Excellent communication and inter-personal skills and be able to associate viably with Front Office
Please state the following in the resume in words format.
- Number of year(s) of experience doing account opening and client onboarding
- Your availability
- Current and expected salary
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16419
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Ujun Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.